Front Cover Analysation


From this research, it has shown that there needs to be a focus structure of the front cover - making sure both the masthead and key image are the status of the magazine and allowing them to be the sell point because both of these magazines have done this.
Contents Analysation
From this contents page analysation, I have gained the knowledge that a magazine needs to be more of a brand which, I will try to portray within mine when creating it. The logo needs to be used throughout the magazine to make it more recognisable and for the audience to then relate this logo to the magazine brand.
DPS Analysation
From the DPS analysation, I found that the house-style cannot be lost at the last hurdle and it needs to continue right through the magazine. It showed that the DPS is the most prominent piece to the magazine to portray the house-style because of the vast space available to maintain it.
Comparison Analysation



No comments:
Post a Comment