Monday, 14 May 2018
Task 15 - Ancillary Task (billboard)
As one of the ancillary tasks, I had to construct a billboard for the magazine I have created in order to then use it as a advertising platform. When doing so, I found it tricky due to how simple a billboard should be, I found it hard to not go above what is required and actually keep it to a minimum because if I didn't do this it would look too overcrowded and in fact, put the audience off of the magazine as they would issue the design of the billboard to the design on the final product. I wanted to keep the billboard straight to the point and easy for the audience to consume so, it would then be more likely to pick up sales for the magazine. I have included: the masthead, the slogan, a preview of the front cover, the social media platforms that can be found with an Underground branch, a selling tag and when the magazine is out. I personally believe that these are the most important features to sell the magazine on the billboard and hope that this is a successful product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Click here for my website https://lucyswallow18.wixsite.com/undergroundmag
-
I am going to produce a regional, local magazine therefore going to research different conventions that may be included withi...
-
As one of the ancillary tasks, I had to construct a billboard for the magazine I have created in order to then use it as a advertising platf...
No comments:
Post a Comment